- Supports RTiPanel App for Apple/Android Smart Phones and Tablets and Windows PCs.
- Supports same two-way drivers used by XP6/XP8.
- Powerful 32bit, 533MHz CPU.
- 128Mb of non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration even when power is not present.
- One multi-purpose I/O port supports optional RTI power sensing and communications modules.
- Two IR output ports with variable output.
- Two assignable voltage sense inputs.
- Two programmable relay outputs.
- One two-way RS-232 port for bi-directional communication with supported devices.
- Integrated 10/100Base-T Ethernet port for programming, control and two-way communication with compatible devices.
- Integrated 10/100Base-T Ethernet port supports Power-over-Ethernet (POE) Class 3.
- Built-in astronomical clock for time-based events and sleep timers.
- Built-in 2.4GHz ZigBee® RF transceiver module and removable antenna.
- Compatible with industry standard IR emitters and blasters.
- Configurable for communication with RTI in-wall products and 433MHz wireless controllers.*
- Programmed using the RTI Integration Designer Software.
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet programming.
- Field upgradable firmware.*NOTE: Using a 433MHz RTI remote control requires a separate RM-433
Antenna. Also, while this configuration is possible, it’s use should be
limited to secondary zones that aren’t heavily used (guest rooms, outdoor
areas etc). Installations requiring primary control via both Zigbee and
433MHz controllers should use an XP-6 or XP-8 control processor.
* Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.