Sonos Port is a versatile streaming component for your receiver or stereo.
With a Line-in you can therefore connect your CD player, record player, or any other audio source into your Sonos ecosystem.
Analogue (RCA) or digital (coaxial) are supported so you can connect your amplified audio equipment.
There is no need for an extra remote because there’s a 12V trigger to turn on your stereo or receiver automatically when a signal is sent.
With an adjustable treble and bass control; as a result allows you to optimise sound and listen to your music your way. The Sonos Port also allows you to adjust volume by groups of rooms and individual room.
*Dimensions – H x W x D 1.6 x 5.4 x 5.4 in. (41 x 138 x 138 mm)
* Weight 1.04lb (0.472 kg)
* Matte black
* LED light indicates status
* Power supply – auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input
* Ethernet ports – Two 10/100 Mbps
* Wire directly into your router therefore ruling out unreliable WiFi
* Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router.
* Sonos Port is compatible with Apple AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher
Sonos Port system requirements are: Amplified audio equipment with analogue or digital audio inputs, or an audio source with an audio output and broadband internet.