- RS-232 (2) RJ-45 Port
- ELAN Sense (2) 3.5mm Connectors (Stereo)
- IR Outputs (4) 3.5mm Connectors (Mono) – 12V DC
- Relays (2) 2-position screw terminals – 24V AC or DC, 1 Amp Maximum
- USB (1) USB 2.0 – 5V, 1 Amp
- Ethernet (1) RJ-45 Ethernet Port (PoE)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Power Coaxial Type A – 2.5mm inside diam
- Software compatibility g!7.0 and up
- Updates Network / USB
- PoE Compatible IEEE 802.3 at Type 2 48V DC 600mA
- Power Consumption- W/ Power supply: 12V DC â€“ 7W
- – W/ PoE: 48V 7W
- Temperature 32 °F to 131 Degrees° F
- Operating Humidity 90% Maximum (Non-Condensing)
- Mounting Free standing, wall mount brackets included
- Product Dimensions(in.) 8-1/2 W x 1-1/2 H x 5 D(mm) 216 W x 38 H x 127 D
- Product Weight 1lbs 14.9oz / 0.88Kg
- Packaged Shipping Dimensions(in.) 10-1/8 W x 3-1/8 H x 9 D(mm) 258 W x 80 H x 229 D
- Packaged Shipping Weight 3lbs 7oz / 1.56Kg
- Certifications cTUVus, CE, FCC, C-Tick
- Integrated IP, serial, and infrared control in a one-box design – Control all of your devices, no matter what the format.
- Easy plug-n-play with any g! interface – Attach any ELAN interface or g! viewer-compatible tablet, smart phone, PC or Mac and it will automatically populate with the same look and feel, no matter which platform. 2-way IP control allows for quick, up-to-date, feature-rich interfaces.
- On-board relays – Easily integrate shades, garage doors, gates, and other contact closure controlled devices.
- On-board IR generation – With the world’s largest IR database, there’s no need for IR pass through. Generate IR signals right from the controller.
- On-board sensor inputs – Go beyond control by automating events triggered by voltage, light, or signal sensing with ELAN sense products.
- Solid State Memory for Operating System (OS) storage – Ultra efficient fanless CPU with no moving parts means increased reliability and fewer points for failure.
- Compact design – The gSC2 is a physically small device that may be easily located on a shelf, wall mounted in a cabinet, or located in the structured wiring enclosure.
- Supports Master and Extender mode – Utilize an additional controller to extend ports and functionality. The SC controllers also support the g1 controller as a UI, OSD and port Extender.
- Onboard Wi-Fi – Connect wirelessly and reliably with detachable external antenna.
- ViaNet compatible – Use your M86A, S1616A, TS2, TS2L, and C2 ViaNet products with the SC1 external interface. (sold separately).