- Power ConsumptionW/ Power supply: 12V DC – 10W // W/ PoE: 48V 10W
- PoE Compatible IEEE 802.3 at Type 2 48V DC 600mA
- Operating Temperature 32 °F to 131 Degrees° F
- Operating Humidity 90% Maximum (Non-Condensing)
- Mounting Free standing, Rack mounted 1U
- Compliance cTUVus, CE, FCC, C-Tick
- Dimensions (in.) 17 W x 2-1/4 H x 14 D // (mm) 432 W x 57H x 356 D
- Weight 8 lbs 11 oz / 3.95kg
- RS-232 (8) RJ-45 Port
- RS-485 (2) RJ-45 Ports
- ELAN Sense (4) 3.5mm Connectors (Stereo)
- IR Outputs (10) 3.5mm Connectors (Mono) // – 12V DC
- Relays (10) 2-position screw terminals // – 24V AC or DC, 1 Amp Maximum
- USB (1) USB 2.0 – 5V, 1 Amp
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Power Coaxial Type A – 2.5mm inside
- Software Compatibility g!7.0 and up
- Updates Network / USB
Control all your devices, no matter what the format, with the ELAN GSC10 Controller’s integrated IP, serial and infrared control, in a one-box design.
Easy plug-n-play with any ELAN interface – attach any ELAN interface or viewer compatible smartphone, tablet, Mac or PC, and it will automatically populate with the same look and feel. Two-way IP control delivers quick, up-to-date feature-rich interfaces.
If you have garage doors, gates and other contact closure controlled devices, you can easily integrate them through on-board relays. On-board sensor inputs allow you to automate events triggered by voltage, light or signal.
Generate IR signals right from the controller with on-board IR generation. With one of the world’s largest IR databases, there’s no need for IR pass through.
The ultra-efficient fanless CPU has no moving parts, which means it’s really reliable, with fewer points of failure – it’s a Solid State Memory for Operating System (OS) storage.
The gSC10 packs an amazing punch into a single rack space and includes rack mount hardware.
You can use another controller to extend ports and functionality through the Master and Extender mode. The gSC controllers also support the g1 controller as a UI, OSD and port Extender.
With onboard Wi-Fi, you can connect wirelessly and reliably with detachable external antenna.
ViaNet compatible – Use your M86A, S1616A, TS2, TS2L, and C2 ViaNet products with the SC1 external interface (sold separately).