- Serial RS-232 (1) 3.5mm Connector (Stereo)
- ELAN Sense (1) 3.5mm Connector (Stereo)
- IR Input (1) 3.5mm Connector (Stereo) 12V DC
- IR Output (3) 3.5mm Connector (Mono) 12V DC
- Audio (1) 3.5mm Connector (Stereo)
- On-Screen Display (1) HDMI Female Connector
- USB (1) USB-A Connector
- Ethernet (1) RJ-45 PoE Compatible
- Power (1) Coaxial Type-A – 2.5mm inside diamensions
- Software compatibility Requires g!7.0 or above
- Updates Managed by g! software
- Wi-Fi Integrated Wi-Fi radio
- Included Power Supply 120/240VAC input 12VDC 1A output
- PoE 48V 5W
- Power Consumption – W/ Power supply: 12V DC – 5W // – W/ PoE: 48V 5W
- Temperature 32 °F to 131 Degrees° F
- Operating Humidity 90% Maximum (Non-Condensing)
- Mounting Free standing/ Wall mount
- Dimensions (in.) 7-1/8 W x 1-3/16 H x 5-1/8 D // (mm) 180.98 W x 30.16 H x 130.18 D
ELAN g1 Features at a Glance
Complete single-package solution – includes everything you need to control an average media room system.
All inclusive – Compatible with all ELAN g! user interfaces including the award winning HR2 remote, ELAN touch panels and keypads as well as iOS and Android mobile devices and PC and Mac computers.
Complete control – One of the largest on-board IR library’s in the industry features one-click IR source generation for touch panel interface & IR code assign – saves hours of programming.
Sense input – automation based on voltage, light, contact closure, or audio signals.
Ultra efficient fan-less design – no moving parts for high reliability operation.
Flexibility – Compact design that allows installation in cabinets, structured wiring cabinets or behind a display.
Powerful – In standalone controller mode controller mode, the g1 can easily automate a small to moderate sized installation. Please see gTools Help files for maximum capabilities.
A great partner – Extender mode for use with gSC series controllers on larger installations.
PoE or Wi-Fi connection – maximum placement flexibility