Lighting Control System
Do you need a lighting control system installed in your property?
MediaComs can make it happen. We can set up everything so you can control everything with the use of your smartphone through voice recognition and an integrated control system.
Advantages of a Lighting Control System
Lighting control system is a system that incorporates inputs and outputs that are related to lighting control. It can be used indoors and outdoors. It is programmed to provide just the right amount of lighting where it is needed.
The ability to control the lights or group of lights from one single device is the major advantage of the lighting control system. This also allows the user to create a simple to a more complex lighting scene. One can pre-set multiple scenes depending on the activities being done inside the room. For example, dimming down the lights on movie date night or a more festive lighting during parties.
Energy consumption is also reduced by setting up the control system. Each lights may have longer amp life because lights are dimmed and switched off when not in use.
Lighting Control System Functions
The lighting control system is used to automatically adjust the lighting based on several factors.
- Lights may be turned off inside the house on specific times or day of the week.
- Motion detectors are also used to automatically turn off the lights after the occupants leave the room or turn it on when they enter the room.
- A wireless device may be used to turn on the lights.
- The brightness of the lights could be adjusted depending on the available ambient light or other factors set.
- The mood inside the room may be set with the use of RGB LEDs.
- It can also be combined with any home automation system so you can control the lighting through your smartphone.
- It can also control window shades and draperies inside the room.