Lighting Control System
Do you need a lighting control system installed in your property?
Mediacoms can make it happen. We can get you set up so that you can control all the lights in your property through your smartphone, tablet or smartwatch, with just the sound of your voice and an integrated control system.
What are the advantages?
Through just one system, you can bring all your lighting control together. Programmable to provide just the right amount of lighting where you need it, the lighting control system can be used indoors and outdoors.
Obviously a huge advantage of the system is the ability to control a group of lights from a single device, but it also does so much more. It allows you to create a simple or more complex lighting scene and you can even program pre-set multiple scenes depending on what you’re up to – so you can have one setting for a movie date night, and another for when you have family and friends round for a special occasion, and the options are all remembered by your device.
Setting up a control system also reduces your energy consumption and lights may have longer amp life because lights are dimmed and switched off when not in use.
Lighting Control System Functions
You can set your system up to automatically adjust your lighting in lots of different scenarios, such as:
- Lights may be turned off inside the house on specific times or days of the week.
- Motion detectors will activate so that the lights turn on and off as you enter and leave a room.
- A wireless device may be used to turn on the lights.
- The brightness of the lights can be adjusted depending on the available ambient light or other factors set.
- The mood inside the room may be set with the use of RGB LEDs.
- It can also be combined with any home automation system so you can control the lighting through your smartphone.
- You can even control your window shades and draperies, through the same device.